I am getting bug errors like this
Hi @kgdsa, and welcome to the Community!
That doesn't sound quite right.
Let's try fixing this problem by disabling your Local Files.
To do it, go to Settings in your desktop app, and uncheck your sources. Then try again and let me know if it helps!
If you are still having this problem then you can follow these simple steps which might help you:
1. Click on file explorer.
2. Click on the top text box which tells you the file path and enter %appdata% .
3. Click spotify then Users.
4. Open spotify on the playlist.
5. Delete the user in the folder (temporarily).
6. Click the song (it should work now).
7. Undo the deleted User in the folder.
Let me know if this works!