Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please return the "who is following my playlist" function

Please return the "who is following my playlist" function

Please return the "who is following my playlist" function, we really miss it. I would love to see who follows my playlists. You had this function before, why is it not available anymore. Thank you Tereza

4 Replies

Hey @Tereza2,

Thanks for getting in touch. We're happy to help out!

There's actually an idea for this in our Idea Boards. You can check it out here. It's marked as 'Not right now', but that doesn't mean it's never going to happen. Spotify will keep an eye on this one! 

Feel free to add your vote (+VOTE) and leave any feedback 🙂 

Let us know if you need anything else. Have a great day!

Dear Daisy, I already did everything you suggested and nothing happened. Is it so hard to put this function back? It was already there and we liked it. Why is it gone? And why "not right now" when so many people want it? Please do it.

Hey @Tereza2,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We understand you'd like to see this feature back and we do appreciate the feedback. We go through the Idea Boards frequently as we have a lot of requests. A lot of them have already been implemented

However, we can't promise every single one of your great ideas makes the cut. We do see that a lot of people are requesting to be able to see their playlist followers and that's why it's 'Not Right Now', because we still keep an eye on this idea 🙂

Have a nice day!

So Daisy, please check this page: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Playlists-View-all-Playlist-Followers/idc-p/4640405#M166...

There is 136 pages of discussion on this topic and over 13 thousands votes...

Suggested posts