NEXT STEP

Podcast "Fest & Flauschig" lässt sich nicht mehr abspielen

Podcast "Fest & Flauschig" lässt sich nicht mehr abspielen

Premium Account

Device + Operating System

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (Android 7.0)
Desktop (Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Ich kann den Podcast "Fest & Flauschig" nicht mehr mit der Spotify-App (egal, ob am PC oder am Handy) abspielen, die einzige Möglichkeit ist momentan über den Webplayer. Gestern konnte ich den Podcast noch ganz normal abspielen. Andere Podcast lassen sich jedoch immernoch abspielen. Wenn ich versuche "Fest & Flauschig" mit der App zu starten kommt am PC eine Fehler Meldung und am Handy wird die Wiedergabe einfach sofort beendet.

Wie kann ich nun wieder den Podcast mit der Spotify App hören? (Oder an was liegt das, dass es nicht funktioniert)

Unbenannt.PNG
8 Replies

Also ein Großteil der neueren Folgen lasst sich problemlos abspielen (alles ab 24. Dez. 2017), wieso aber nicht die älteren?

Bei mir das gleiche Problem.

Habe aber bisher das Datum nicht so genau ermitteln können wie du.

OP3T  Android Pie

Galaxy Tab S4 ebenfalls Pie

Hey @Zerbien and @Fabi_398,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we hope you don't mind us replying to you in English 🙂

Could you try performing a clean reinstall on your devices and seeing if that fixes it for you? Make sure to follow the relevant steps for your device by checking out this support article, including deleting any cache stored on your device.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help 🙂 

None of your methods worked.

Nonetheless the problem disappeared after a week or so.

Must have been something on the server side of Spotify.

Hey @Zerbien,

Glad to hear that this has been resolved now 🙂

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Hey there! I have the same problem, most episodes from 2017 cannot be played or downloaded. uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't help either. I also wonder where the more recent comments from this thread have gone. 🤔 

Hey there @CariCaraCaro,

This is an issue we're aware of and that the relevant team is currently working on a fix.

If this is happening to you, we recommend you head to this Ongoing Issue to add your + VOTE and make sure to leave all the relevant information, so that the right folks can get to the bottom of this.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Facing the same problem. Podcast doesn't start. In my case it's "Steingards Morning Briefing". Tried others - no success also.

Devices:

iPhone 6s with iOS 13.4.1. Everything up-to-date.

MacBook Pro, macOS 10.14.6, Spotify App: 1.1.32.618.gda5638a6

Regards, Jochen

Suggested posts