Premium

Country

Portugal

Device

Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Since the last update of the Spotify Desktop App, v1.0.94.262.g3d5c231c, the podcast category has disappeared from the "Your Lybrary" tab. Please fix this.

spotify lybrary.png
13 Replies

Having the same issue!

I'm also wondering the exact same thing. I noticed it's still there on my phone, but for Desktop, it's missing and it's an important tab for me, esp on Desktop while I listen at work.

Same Issue here, too! 

Same issue. Can't access the podcast tab on PC but works on cellphone. 

Yes, I still have it on the android app on my phone it's just missing on the desktop Windows version.

Same issue.

Please someone help

I just posted the same problem *facepalm...Why didn't this show up on my search before I posted....Sigh...Well, maybe with several angry posts they will look after this error instead of just replying through facebook with a "automatic" message that helps 0.

Ok, yes, having the same issue! It disapeared from my side menu, still have the option on my mobile and through the browser but not on the desktop...Currently using a Macbook Pro with MacOS Mojave with Spotify Premium...

Screenshot 2018-12-06 at 21.41.28.png

The Podcasts are back! Last update, version 1.0.95.289.g342899da. Thanks for your replies.

Nop...no updates here and still with this problem. Not everyone received the update. I'm reading a lot people still coplaining about this in other posts. But thanks anyway.

I have the same problem, downloaded the latest windows version off the site.

This is quite an annoying bug. WHERE CAN WE FIND THE PODCASTS WE ARE FOLLOWING ON THE WINDOWS APP, SPOTIFY??????

it's back for me thankfully

Spoiler

Yes, the latest update restores the podcast tab on the desktop application.

Suggested posts