Premium

Country

Australia

Device

ASUS VivoBook Pro17

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I enjoy listening to a wide range of podcasts and enjoy using Spotify as my primary podcast platform, due to the ease of using Spotify Connect to stream and listen on my Yamaha receiver.

Recently, I've noticed the Podcasts item on the "Your Library" menu (desktop app) keeps disappearing. This means I have to manually search for favoured podcasts as without this menu item, there doesn't seem to be any other method of easily finding my list of followed podcasts.

I have tried removing the Spotify app and re-installing it twice now. After every re-install, the podcast link reappers in the menu but when I close Spotify, it is no longer visible when I re-open the app.

I've noticed on my Android phone, the Podcast menu item is a constant feature and isn't subject to this problem. As I suffer from poor eyesight, I would prefer however, to use the desktop interface in preference to the phone.

Any suggestions on correcting this issue?

Thanks in advance.

21 Replies
Marked as solution

Problem resolved with the latest update.

Thanks to Spotify for fixing it and thanks to everyone who replied to my original post with your kind comments and support.

Happy podcast listening!

still not fixed for spotify for linux version 1.0.94.262.g3d5c231c

Suggested posts