Premium - Crackling, Stuttering

Solved!

Re: Premium - Crackling, Stuttering

DJ1111
Casual Listener

Its your bluetooth headphones. Use regular plug in headphones and it will be gone. trust me!!

DJ1111
Casual Listener

I bet your using bluetooth headphones. Plug in a pair of non bluetooth headphones and it will be gone. Trust me its that easy. lol I just finally figured it out.

cgibney
Casual Listener

Bluetooth and/or wireless headphones are not the sole cause. 

This has been a tough problem for many people to solve because there can be many different causes. There's no single solution. For me and my wife, we've never been using wireless headphones. We use wired speakers that connect to the audio jack of our Windows PCs. 

My problem was likely tied to DLL conflicts and/or old DLLs. My fix was very labor intensive. I'm glad whenever anyone finds a resolution, but again, there's no one cause.

tomaatti22

I'am going to give up with this crackling **bleep**. It occurs mostly on high tones. I have Sennheiser HD600 headphones + Nuforce uDac3 +

windows 10 and i'am using equalizer apo. Same problem with my speakers JBL Control 1 and amplifier.

Really annoying cannot listen anything. Any other audio content on my computer seems to be ok so it is spotify's problem.

Maybe this month and after that it's over with spotify.

Solution! 1 person liked this

deanofitz
Visitor

Another solution is if you are using wireless headphones try unpairing then pairing again - that solved it for me.

sdh68k

I get it on my system, and I'm using wired USB headphones. Seems to go away for a while if I reboot my system but will always return within a day.

Wizzohizzo
Casual Listener

Too much hasle for a very expensive product, relying on poxy community to fix issue.  Absolutely ridiculous. **bleep** paying or using it again after my runs out. 

Why be loyal when they got loads of music app out there n this ain't cheap either. 

Wizzohizzo
Casual Listener

Choosing to pay for stuff with no customer support is a bad idea. Ppl r playing guessing game here. Russian roulette. 

Fyi i have uninstall app and unpair bluetooth over n over again. 

Good luck ppl.

Too much hasle for a very expensive product, relying on poxy community to fix issue.  Absolutely ridiculous. **bleep** paying or using it again after my runs out. 

Why be loyal when they got loads of music app out there n this ain't cheap either. 

Wizzohizzo
Casual Listener

That will be a temp tin mate. This problem is from spotify. The anoying tin is that spotify not making any effort or even trying.  And we still keep coughing out money  but we complain about sky, bt customers service etc at least they have got one n made the effort. I will be switching to Google music.  Better support  or neptunes i think the othet ones called. Excellent customer support n with phone num. Think i might have got the app name bit wrong. Am done paying for this ungrateful  twats **bleep**.  

jairosk8
Music Fan
Chill.. eat a snickers!
SUGGESTED POSTS