Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Al momento de registrarme con el plan familiar todavia sigo siendo cuenta Free, además las personas que viven en mi hogar les pasa lo mismo, por favor responder a la brevedad ya que tampoco me funciona en Windows y me salen publicidad 

, atento a los comentarios

1 Reply

Hi @memo1985 welcome to the Spotify Community!

We hope you don't mind that we reply in English. If you want, you can get Spanish support via email with this contact form. You can also find us on Facebook or Twitter.

In this case, we'd like you to check if your last payment for your Premium for Family plan was successful. You can check that in your receipts page here. If it wasn't successful, you'll need to resubscribe and send the invites to the other user's again. If it was successful but you can't use the Premium features, it's possible that you're accessing the wrong account on the Spotify app. In that case, log out and then log back into your account.

If your Premium for Family plan is active, but the other user's can't join, we'd like you to send the invites to their emails on more time. We suggest that they try to accept the invites from a computer, using a Google Chrome incognito window.

Let us know how it goes. We'll be here if you need us.

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts