Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with playlist on windows spotify and web spotify

Problems with playlist on windows spotify and web spotify

Hi

I have a problem with my account. I created a favourite playlist with some music. When I listen to the music from spotify app from my android phone, everything is ok. But when I listen from windows spotify or web spotify on my laptop there are some music that initially is 4 minutes long in my playlist, but it plays only 1 minute and goes to the next song. When I look in the time laps bar, it shows 1:46 minutes. The same music , when I listen on my phone is 4 minutes.There is another problem in the same list, one thing is written at the title like artist and the name of song, but when I play it, is completely another song. When I listen on my phone it plays the correct song, when I listen from windows spotify it is completely different. For example from my phone it plays Deep House Music (the one that I saved) but from my laptop it plays operah (60 minutes) and normally it is only 4 or 6 minutes. I never saved operah. There must be a problem with spotify. The playlist was created with spotify app from my adroid phone. I don't know if this is of any use to know.

Please tell me how to solve this problem.

2 Replies

Hey @goznerg! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't sound cool.

Have you tried to to clean your browser cache/cookies? Maybe this will make a difference.

Let me know how it goes! ^^

Peace

This will not solve my problem, because I tried on another laptop and have the same technical issue and windows spotify program doesn't have cookie cleaner. The technical department from spotify shall solve this problem, but I don't know if they usually read the topics because I didn't find any contact , to write them directly.

Suggested posts