Premium

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone 6S Plus

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

For a long time I managed to avoid getting the UI updates because I really disliked how many extra clicks it required me to get to where I wanted to go.  Unfortunately I was forced to reinstall the app because it kept crashing on start up and now I have to deal with what's presently available.  

Is there going to be an option to eventually customize our sidebar in any meaningful way?  On mobile its fine, I don't mind it, but I primarily use Spotify on my desktop and its really egregious to get to my albums.  I much preferred the older UI and would like an option to reduce the amount of click it takes to get anywhere.

• UI
1 Reply

Hey @Blazbaros,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are constantly trying to improve the user experience on our platform and hope to see a customizable sidebar on the desktop app implemented soon. 

If you want to speed up this process and think that this is something other users will like to have as well, we encourage you to check out this page on the process of how your feedback can reach Spotify directly. 

Hope this clears things a bit,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts