Premium

Country

Germany

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Every song I hear has the same volume, but this one specific song called "Gee" by "Girls' Generation". In comparison to every other song this one song is very very quiet and I dont understand why. When I first added the song to my playlist and when I heard it the first time on Spotify it sounded normal. But from one day to the other it became very quiet. I even checked the options and I have "same volume for every song" on and I never turned it off.

3 Replies

Hey @DefinatlyNotME.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community! We'll be glad to help you out 🙂

Hm, that's odd! We tried listening to the song on our end and comparing it to the other songs by the artist, but we didn't experience any issues with it.

I know this sounds obvious, but would you mind performing a clean reinstall of your Spotify app by following the steps outlined here?

Could you also provide us with the Spotify app version? You can find this in the three-dots menu (top-left corner of Desktop app) > Help > About Spotify

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey Peter,

I don't know how but after a few weeks or so after I posted my issue with this song, the problem solved itself. The song just randomly came in my playlist and it had a normal volume and I had no problem with it anymore 😄

Sorry that I didn't reply so fast, but at least there is no problem anymore 🙂

Thank you

Hey @DefinatlyNotME.

No worries! Glad that you could resolve the issue 🙂

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with - we'll be right here.

Suggested posts