Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

RANDOM SONGS NOT IN MY PLAYLIST KEEP PLAYING

RANDOM SONGS NOT IN MY PLAYLIST KEEP PLAYING

Plan

Free

Country

ROMANIA

Device

Samsung Galaxy S9+

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I made a playlist with 6 songs as you can see in the picture. Spotify keeps playing random songs out of nowhere. The only songs I have liked are the songs in my playlist. I have already signed out of all devices, I have changed my password, the autoplay is off, I have cleared the cache. 

I have seen that many people had the same issue. My account IS NOT COMPROMISED. I have litterally just logged out of everywhere and changed my password, please solve this issue as I am trying to help out a friend, listening his song on repeat. 

Screenshot_20201013-162159_Gallery.jpg
20201013_162143.jpg
Screenshot_20201013-162219_Gallery.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @KELZAR55,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and sorry about the delayed reply.

As part of the free service, you might hear songs that you haven’t added to the playlist yourself if there's only a few songs in it. These songs are suggested to you based on the music we think you might like.

Keep in mind that while it’s not possible to repeat individual songs with a free account, you can still add all of your favorite songs to the same playlist. If you'd like, feel free to check out Premium which will give you the option to play specific songs of your liking.

Let us know if anything else pops up. We'll be happy to help.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts