- Restarting your device,
- Relaunching the Spotify client,
- Re-logging to the Spotify client,
- Reinstalling the Spotify client,

If none of these work, please reply.

Cheers,
Arda
ardacebiRising Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
2 people liked this

Re: All radio stations disappeared

AlekPol
Casual Listener

Thanks for the ideas, but after trying everything the  situation is unchanged. I still only have the recommended stations and all the stations I saved are gone. 

My Followed Artist Radios are appearing in Playlist library not Stations library, Why?

Toddsinmn
Casual Listener

When I follow an Artist Radio, almost always, that Artist Radio gets saved in the Playlist area of My Library rather than the Stations area of My Library.   Why?

This seems incorrect to me.  I would expect to see followed Artist Radios in the Station section.  Because of this, My Playlist section is cluttered and followed Artist Radios are harder to find than they should be.

1 person liked this

Re: My Followed Artist Radios are appearing in Playlist library not Stations library, Why?

Sarajane6389

Hi

I have the same issue as you and also the radio function does not add more songs as i listen. When I contacted Spotify about this yesterday they confirmed this was a technical change they have made that is being rolled out gradually.  Very disappointing change!!

Re: My Followed Artist Radios are appearing in Playlist library not Stations library, Why?

Toddsinmn
Casual Listener

I chatted with Spotify support (who was helpful).  They stated that there are inconsistancies between where Artist Radios are saved, followed, and appear.  Sometimes the Radios and Stations are in Your Library, sometimes they are in the Playlist section, and other times nowhere to be found.

I am also a Pandora Premium user (trial promo) and it is the same, inconsistancies with followed Radios.  

How the heck can't there be a section called Followed Radios/Stations?  

Highlighted
7 people liked this

Re: Radio Stations Acting Like Playlists

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Hey @racello

Interesting notice, I just checked it and it turns out you're right. 

However, you can easily get a radio. Go to the bottom of the playlist and play the last song, then click on the "next button" and you'll then be redirected to an actual radio. 

Hope this works for you, sir : )

MartinStoichkovRock Star 11
1 person liked this

PotatoSauceVFX

I've also noticed this on Android. Thanks for the work around 

2 people liked this

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Hey @PotatoSauceVFX 

I don't know all the things happening backstage, but have in mind that Spotify is always testing new features, so maybe we can see some good improvements to this in the feature : ) 

For more info: Why has the app changed?

MartinStoichkovRock Star 11

jairoduque
Music Fan

In the most recent update, Spotify changed the radio function. To make a radio of an artist or song, you must go to the artist and select Radio or with right click, on a song, start radio.

1 person liked this

AlekPol
Casual Listener

Ok, but it erased all my saved stations and only has recommendations. It's more of a bug than a feature. Very annoying. 

SUGGESTED POSTS