Premium

Country

US

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have been using Spotify mostly for its radio feature. I have noticed that recently my stations have been changed from ones that I have curated to ones that have been made by Spotify. In these stations I can no longer thumb up or thumb down songs. There are very few songs in these lists and there are many suggestions that I do not like, which thumbed down several times when I still could. There is no way for me to get rid of these songs from the stations. I was wondering if there was a way to get the old radio functions back or if this is a permanent downgrade. The only stations that still work for me are made from albums or my own playlists.  I don't even see the option to made stations from my playlists anymore, so will these be removed next?

2 Replies

A day after I made this post, the stations that I made based on albums and my own playlists have been removed. For some reason, one of my old stations came back and still has the thumbs up and down feature; however, Spotify says that this is the only playlist I have recently listened to. The rest of my stations are gone. I have attached a picture. The top playlist is the normal playlist and the bottom playlists are what Spotify seems to be forcing on us. My recent playlists has always been filled with things that I have never listened to, so maybe this is just a bug. Having all of these random changes just makes the application seem unstable.

spotify.png

Bring back normal radios !!

Suggested posts