Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Random Drill Beats

Random Drill Beats

When I have the Spotify program open, the artist Drill beats randomly starts playing. Sometimes it plays when I'm browsing the web, playing video games, or listening to music. This is really annoying

12 Replies

Same thing is happening to me. I've heard not even switching your password helps. It's a glitch that plays from a Chromebook player instead of the device you're using. I haven't heard any solutions from Spotify yet.

Bump.

Same thing here. Spotify should fix it, because drill beats is so Bad and annoying.. 

Me too. And looks like there are other people who have complained about this without any constructive reply from Spotify. Could the customer service department get this resolved please before I cancel my account too? Note I don't want to, but I'm so annoyed with the random and awful interruption when listening to Spotify. Please help...

Me too. Let's hope more people report it so Spotify fix it. The Drill Beats tracks play from a Chromebook player instead of my phone or laptop. It's incredibly frustrating...

@kemihelwa wrote:

Me too. And looks like there are other people who have complained about this without any constructive reply from Spotify. Could the customer service department get this resolved please before I cancel my account too? Note I don't want to, but I'm so annoyed with the random and awful interruption when listening to Spotify. Please help...

I talked with Spotify Support and they told me to reset my password because someone may have accessed my account. It's been two days since I've changed it and so far so good. Hopefully this fix continues to pan out.

I reset my password, i logged out all of my accounts and it still occurs, it's extremely annoying

It's happening to me too. Drill Beats tracks randomly starts playing from the chrome web player. It seems there is a firmware or some kind of virus or malware that hack and access to your account.  I tried logging out from all my devices (mobil, pc app and web player), running the antivirus in my pc and changing my password, but after a few days the issue came back. Drill Beats is disturbing and annoying. Please we need Spotify to provides us a solution.

Screenshot_2018-02-21-08-38-59.png

Hey, all! 🙂

I recommend all of you to read and follow the steps in this article!

Changing the password is a good thing to do, but signing out everywhere is often needed to fully isolate your account from the unauthorised people.

This article will give helpful tips on how to keep your account secured.

You can also take a look on apps connected to your Spotify account. If you find something you don't use anymore, or have never seen before, you can revoke access for it. 
Note: Lithium one is safe and fine and comes from the Community.

Hope that helps! 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It is happening to me too, it is really anoying.

This is happening to me too.  Please help.

Drill Beats now starts playing randomly if Spotify is open, even if I am not actively listening to music.  It is becoming a bigger issue, any information would be appreciated.  Thanks!

I am also facing the same problem, I have tried to change the login but this problem keeps coming up with me. Artist Drill Beats is very annoying and boring most of the time I play the game.

Suggested posts