Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Android

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When listening playlist it randomly changes the playlist to a single song. Lately, it just clears the queue. Also, it lowers the volume to maybe 10% but today it just muted it completely. It does not happen only on one of my computers. Multiple computers and also on android. It does not seem that someone has taken over my account because the bug happens throughout the day. For safety, I also logged out of all my devices but it is still happening. Turning autoplay off has not changed anything.

4 Replies

Hey @rihhard1,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this here. 

Just to clarify, is it only one song in particular to be unexpectedly played throughout the day with your Spotify account? If so, would you mind sharing with us the Spotify link to this song?

It'd be also great for you, since you've come across actions unexpectedly executed with your account, to bookmark and follow the steps in this support page article as well as this one since they feature some essential info regarding how to keep the safety of your account up-to-date.

Hope you'll find this useful. We'll look out for your reply!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

It is not one song, in particular, every time. It seems to have a period when certain songs come up. This morning it just cleared my queue but in the afternoon Spotify decided that I like this song below with minimal volume. It chooses one song a few times and then it changes.

https://open.spotify.com/track/2Qmy6wNtEiMMFNdZpH6zu1?si=rrFXyBH5TSGH6yDVcz_kHA

rihhard1_0-1580821430857.png

Hey @rihhard1,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Have you noticed any difference regarding the frequency of what you reported since following the steps in the articles suggested above?

We're looking forward to your update and we're here to help with anything else too! 

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

No, nothing has changed. Still, it changes songs randomly and lowers the volume. It should show that there are devices connected to Spotify when someone else may change these songs themselves but there is only one device connected, mine.

Suggested posts