Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Random songs adding to playlist, songs no longer availble but are actually still there?

Random songs adding to playlist, songs no longer availble but are actually still there?

Plan

Family Plan when issue started, but now downgraded to single plan

Country

USA

Device

(Samsung Galaxy 9, and Desktop Version)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Recently I did a back up of music on my phone, and ever since then Spotify has been a mess for me. I dont know if it's related to this, or because I had to confirm the address on my family plan, but my spotify is very messed up right now and I don't want to use it for fear of messing it up further.

I have several very long playlists that have a certain type of music. But whenever I listen to a random song it will add it to my last listened playlist. It also changes it so a song already in that playlist will re-add itself as a new song and has messed up a particular order I had.

It's also not letting me listen to certain artists, despite me asking someone else who lives in my state if they are able to listen to them, to see if it's a regional thing. They can but I cannot.

spotify.png
1 Reply

Still hoping to find an answer 😞

Looks like someone else is also having this issue: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Previously-listened-to-music-adding-itself-to-playl...

Suggested posts