Random songs/albums that aren't saved to library/playlist won't play

Solved!

Re: Randoms songs/albums that aren't saved to library/playlist won't play

teebobeet
Casual Listener

OK, for my part, I "solved" the problem by using another proxy...so, no spotify issue. Sorry.

plunocarvalho
Visitor

I have the same problem. I have a free acocunt from India. I have been using Spotify for a while and the problem is really hindering my usage. For example when I search for Linkin Park. 75 % of their albums are missing. Few of my songs are greyed out and cant play them. I have had two accounts and both seem to have been suffering this issue.  This is been happening since the last two days. There is no mention of spotify in hosts and your solution seems irrelevent. I currently using spotify on my Mac running on the latest version of Mojave and an android phone Running on Pie. Both Seems to be affected by this Issue. 

Screenshot 2019-03-15 at 11.53.48 AM.png

ScottAnderson
Regular

@Jemi I was not able to reply to a specific post (weird) so I am writing here. I was not able to add any track to my playlists. Please fix this bug

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the info provided so far. We're still working on it with the right team.

@ScottAnderson can you show us what happens when you try to add a track to a playlist? 

Thanks!

JemiModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Use the force, Harry" - Gandalf

missyfu108

Hey all I've got a similar problem. My Spotify for Samsung Galaxy S9+ is stuck only playing 10 songs. It's on shuffle and it won't advance to any other songs. I even tried to make another playlist and move my songs but I can't add any songs to the new playlist. 

I'm not a premium member. 

Re: Random songs/albums that aren't saved to library/playlist won't play

aleinbanger

I have exactly the same problem on Win7, Spotify v.1.1.4.197.g92d52c4f.

Cleaning AppData\Local\Spotify folder and restarting helps for a while, but the bug comes back later.

Re: Random songs/albums that aren't saved to library/playlist won't play

msbih

Hi. I'm currently going through this exact same issue. It's been 4 days now (from Tuesday 23rd Apr). I've been a premium member for over a year now and this is the first time that this has ever happened. I've tried restarting, reinstalling, switching off Hadrware Acceleration, everything! But songs that are not saved to my "Songs" cannot be played. It just keeps moving on to the next song and before it hits 1 second, it moves on to the next song and this goes on and on. Can't even play on my iPhone first then switch device to my macbook :(

I am using macOS Mojave version 10.14.4 and Spotify version 1.1.5.153

Help please! :'(

Thanks a lot in advance

Solution!

Re: Spotify songs in blank

Hey everyone,

Thank you for the reports you've provided so far. The right team has concluded that for the most part this is due to individual network configurations, or modifications by third party apps. For Spotify to work properly, we suggest that you reset any network configurations to default, and disable any third party apps that may interfere with Spotify.

If that doesn't work, we suggest that you create a new post in the boards and we'll help you out from there. Thanks!
JemiModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Use the force, Harry" - Gandalf
SUGGESTED POSTS