Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Random songs in playlist start in the middle of the song

Random songs in playlist start in the middle of the song

Odd thing that just started happening on my laptop, I was playing songs from the 'Bass Face' playlist and whenever I select to play a song, or a song finishes and goes on to the next one it will more often than not start the song anywhere from 30 seconds to a minute in. This only happens in this specific playlist.

5 Replies

me too, but happens on one-track albums (singles) and anywhere really. pressing play on an album from my library will often play a different song, also not from the beginning. using the desktop client v. 1.0.48.103.g15edf1ec.

Same here... this is incredibly frustrating.

This is happening to me with one song on a playlist. It's the same song every time. If I play the song manually it will start at the beginning but if it plays automatically after another song (any song) as part of the playlist, it starts in the middle of the song. It's really jarring. Like another commenter said, it's a song that's a single (the only song on the album it's on) so that might be what's causing the problem.

I'm also having this problem. Tried to install spotify again with no solution. Playlist "stepping out"

Started happening to me today with the playlist DancePop

Suggested posts