Plan

Free

Country

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Revert update. In last week i havent seen worse so called "updates" than in my entire life. Why update removes good features? First artists got sorted on followed and not, I would personaly be fine with it but those who wasnt followed was in complete mess and i needed to scroll at least 5 minutes to find this what i wanted. Now those unfollowed got completely removed from aritst tab and i cant listen to favourite tracks chosen by me and im forced to listen an artist page. Why this even happend? I have thousands followed tracks made by hundreds artists, Playlists are usless in my case becasue i almost never sort music by genre and my mood on what i want to listen to but on artists what i would like to specificly play now and my favourite songs made by them. Im asking then again why this got removed?

3 Replies

Hey @Exinus.

I'm sorry to hear that the last update removed features you've liked.

I suggest you contacting @SpotifyCares on Twitter, maybe they know more about why this feature has been removed.

Happy listening.
Felix

I couldn’t agree more! I‘ve heavily relied on the ability to quickly view liked songs from specific artists and it frustrates me that this feature has been removed.

Once thing that I've noticed with Spotify having been a subscriber since about 2011, they love making changes and not telling anyone. Why I ditched them for a few years but ended up having to come back due to lack of features in Google Play Music. Now it is dying and going into YouTube Music. But anyways, Spotify doesn't give reasons or change list to the community. They just do whatever they feel like. Best of luck.

Suggested posts