Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recommended songs at the bottom of a playlist

Solved!

Recommended songs at the bottom of a playlist

Everytime I try to use the recommended songs at the bottom of playlists to try to find new songs, it just shows songs that are already on my playlist. I want to find new songs to listen to, not listen to the songs I already have on there.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @NSchulke

Thanks for getting back to us. 

If you see no difference after a clean reinstall we also recommend that you log out from all devices and then log back in. Occasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your device and our account system.

In case this persists after logging out, check the hosts file on your PC for entries that need to be deleted. Follow the steps described here on how you can do that.

Hope this helps. Keep us in the loop here. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there @NSchulke,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

Can you perform a clean reinstall of the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

On another note, does this occur with one specific device or multiple devices?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

So far it's only been on desktop, and I've just tried a clean reinstall. I
still seem to get songs i already have recommended sometimes, but not as
often anymore
Marked as solution

Hey @NSchulke

Thanks for getting back to us. 

If you see no difference after a clean reinstall we also recommend that you log out from all devices and then log back in. Occasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your device and our account system.

In case this persists after logging out, check the hosts file on your PC for entries that need to be deleted. Follow the steps described here on how you can do that.

Hope this helps. Keep us in the loop here. 

Suggested posts