Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recovering all tracks accidentally deleted from Songs section of library

Solved!

Recovering all tracks accidentally deleted from Songs section of library

Hi all,

Hoping an admin can help me out here.

I accidentally managed to delete all of my music library (went to delete a duplicate track in the Songs section of my library in the Windows app and “ctrl + A” must have been pressed because all tracks were removed). I had the majority of these in a playlist but they were removed from that too.

I’m desperately hoping there’s a way to get them back? The recovery function isn’t much good as it only works for playlists (and the playlist which had all my music now contains only 6 tracks) .

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Laz91, welcome to the Community.

That's not cool!

To recover your lost playlists just follow the steps from the attached image.

While for your Songs folder there is no tool for that, only contacting Spoitfy might help.

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Laz91, welcome to the Community.

That's not cool!

To recover your lost playlists just follow the steps from the attached image.

While for your Songs folder there is no tool for that, only contacting Spoitfy might help.

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Unfortunately recovering the playlist doesn's work as the playlist has no songs (since all songs were deleted from the library). I have sent a ticket in using the online form so will await a response

I am sorry that it didn't work.

Please reply to the automated message and an agent should reply soon.

Suggested posts