Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Remove the section overview or JUST REMOVE DRAKE

Remove the section overview or JUST REMOVE DRAKE

Remove the overview section I dont want see this terrorist called Drake

Hatefull drake.png
7 Replies

All 18 playlists on the home page are Drake... I have enough trouble skipping his songs that keep popping up. GUH

Someone posted about this on the Music subreddit page.

50% of playlists don't even have Drake in it.

Never listened to him, and endless promotions for the already most played artist on your platform will not make me listen to him. Stop shoving it down our throats. We don't pay $120/yr for it.

It seems quite clear what Spotify is doing to their platform. Removing everything and only wanting us to listen to what they want. Becoming more like YouTube every day.

What a joke. Why am I paying **bleep** shovelled at me? This isn't curation, it's just garbage.

Yes! Why are we forced to see playlist/music we're NOT interested in?

Make it possible to remove unwanted playlists/artists. On youtube you can check "Not interested" or "hide" videos.

Please give us these options on Spotify as well.

I hate Drake as it is, I would have blocked him long ago (and all rap music) if that were only possible. Especially as a paying member you don't expect this.

Is there a music service that let's you block an artist or a genre? Does anyone know?

Because I would go there immediately.

Hey folks,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us on the Community.

We’re always trying new and interesting ways to work with our artists, and we really do value your feedback as it helps inform our decisions going forward.

If you have any further comments, feel free to let us know in this thread!

Should add feature to block artist, really dislike spotify,s move. What's next "Drakeify"

Suggested posts