Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Repeat One not working anymore!

Repeat One not working anymore!

For starters, I am using the desktop app on windows 7.

Ever since I updated Spotify (to the September update), Repeat One hasn't been working. For example, If I have Repeat One on while I'm playing a song, whenever I change the song for some reason Repeat One goes off and it just goes to "Repeat Track" instead which is pretty annoying.

3 Replies

Noticed this too, it's pretty annoying when you're listening to long tracks and forget to go back and re-push the button.

Please fix, this is annoying as **bleep**. It earlier only applied to the "next song" and "prev song" buttons (already annoying), but now also reverts the repeat setting when double clicking a song from any list (windows, desktop version)

The Spotify client has been dumbed down over time more and more - to a point where I'm asking myself if you think your customers are total idiots. Removing features and then calling it "simplifying the UI" is just bull**bleep**. Repeat (one) is one of the most basic and (at least for me) most important features of any player. I dont care about fancy album art or stupid social features, just dont remove basics that were already in! Or at least give us the option to control this in the advanced settings.

Subscription is on hold until this is fixed 

These kind of changes are the worst. They didn't say anything about it, and I have a feeling they will come back later and tell us we're the weird ones who expected it to keep functioning how it always has.

Suggested posts