Repeat one song button is gone!!!!!!

Solved!

Re: Repeat one song button is gone!!!!!!

kalen0913
Casual Listener

I almost never bother posting but this is literally the stupidest change I’ve seen Spotify do. Please put that button back where it was, I don’t want to shuffle the **bleep** thing! 

jamespctter

I have had the same problem, but the button is not actually gone, they just changed its place

First thing you have to do is go to the song you are listening to and go to the three dots on the top right corner. Then you are going to see all the options you had before

88774B18-7289-474E-AF2B-E136BE43D278.png
21E50D98-1F6C-467E-A1E1-97CB32B97550.png

alyssacain

i thought this at first too. to repeat one song follow these directions.

1. click on the song you want to repeat

2. in the top right corner of the screen there should be three horizontal dots, click on those

3. click the repeat button on the pop up screen

I found it! Click the three dots in the top right corner and it should be there!

Hippy
Casual Listener

I’m having the same issue, I’m using my iPhone and a laptop. It’s just gone. I’m very upset, we pay a lot of money for Spotify to just remove options. Considering canceling!

Zoewright14

I was having the same issue and found that if you go to the song or playlists and tap the 3 dots in the right hand corner there is a repeat button! It seemed to work for me. I don’t like where it is though, was extremely hard to find and overall inconvenient.

Hippy
Casual Listener
You’re absolutely right. There was an app update 3 days ago. I spoke to customer service, and they told me that the repeat options are still available, but have changed to the upper right “...” corner of the tracks.

__Vishky_

Guys!!! I found the button!!!!!

Hit the 3 dots on the top right corner while you hear the song and then you see all the options including repeat on your screen!!!!

Hippy
Casual Listener

Thank you guys for the help. I guess they redesigned everything with the last update and expected us to hunt and figure it all out 🤣

hj6_lad-iu2tk

My repeat button recently disappeared as well. By clicking the three  dots in a line, you will find the list that says queue and add to playlist, etc. At the top underneath the album cover there’s the repeat button as well as shuffle and go to queue

SUGGESTED POSTS