Repeat one song button is gone!!!!!!

Solved!

Re: Repeat one song button is gone!!!!!!

_zachr_

Please bring it back!!!! 😞

Kempy211

Premium user, android, updated spotify 8.4.94.817, there is no song repaeat button, stupid idea to get rid of it

Re: Repeat one song button is gone!!!!!! 😱

anomalic

Premium user for several years, the main reasons to switch to premium was not to get rid of ads but the ability to put a song on repeat. o m g they just negated the reason why I’m on spotify premium in the first place! 

andyjarrett
Casual Listener

For THREE YEARS! you've been trying to remove this feature and it just annoys premium users! 

Please bring back and stop screwing around with the basic functionality of a music player!

Carafitz

So I found a way to do it. On the song album there is an option to repeat

6ACD2E97-48E4-4166-8FE5-A6A4C582B514.png

T3FLK

It took me so long to find this when my app updated - so frustrating to use now as I regularly use it and I wish it would go back to where it was! 

Spooner82
Regular

Same here. I'm using Spotify since a few days, but there is nothing!! Is this only a Premium feature? 

Screenshot_20190307-084927.jpg
Screenshot_20190307-084936.jpg

andyjarrett
Casual Listener
Listen to an album (this is on the app, on iPhone). View the artwork and there is three dots I the top left corner. That should give you the shuffle/repeat/Go To Queue option.

Its the dumbest place to put it. If you’re listening to Spotify in your car, its not even an option as you now have to swipe around and look away from the road.

Spooner82
Regular

That's what I've done, but there are no options.

On the second Screenshot is after "clicking" on the three Dots, there must be a line over "Gefällt mir" (Like) with Shuffle and Repeat Options, but you can see, there is nothing. 

andyjarrett
Casual Listener
You need to be viewing the songs artwork.

So when you are listening to a track, tap the title of it at the bottom between the heart and pause button. Then tap the 3 dots at the top.

SUGGESTED POSTS