Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Repeating four first songs in Spotify station

Solved!

Repeating four first songs in Spotify station

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

Slovakia

Device

Dell Inspiron

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello.

I have noticed another bug on Spotify. Four first songs of Spotify station (or Spotify radio) are repeatedly played. I'll explain It.

So, first four (or five) songs are played and after that those songs are played again at queue. After that, mix is played normally. Today I have noticed just four songs, but It can be maybe five.

Please, could You look at It?

Thank You.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Problem was finally fixed.

Thank You a lot for this.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hey @Noguri,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Could you first check your Play queue for possible entries? Here is how to do that

Does this occur on every song/album radio or only on a certain one?

Can you reproduce this issue on other devices with different accounts?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I have tried It on another albums or playlists too. Result is same. Also, I have tried It on various platforms too. Result is ofcourse same. I use Spotify also on Android and on Alexa Echo dot too.

I've noticed this too, song stations refresh are regenerated every few songs you listen to instead of weekly, so you get stuck in loops. It seems to happen more if you like a song, it starts the playlist over after recalculating it. It's also happened with no interaction other than viewing the playlist itself.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

Could you send us a short video in order to check it further? Please make sure the queue list is included in the video. 

On another note, tell us if this happens when logging in with a different account.

We'll be waiting here for your replies.  

AndresMModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

I am sorry, I am blind.

I can't send video to You.

I can confirm this glitch on Android, but I personally have not had it happen on PC. No need for a video, these screenshots should suffice. Note the time in the screen shots. All I have done here is started playing the radio station, then after the first song completed, at the now playing screen I tapped the name of the radio station at the top of the screen to return to the station. This causes it to refresh, and it reshuffles the songs - every time! It will do this after each song played. I will see if I can replicate it on PC as well and report back. 

Screenshot_20220506-171039.png
Screenshot_20220506-171556.png

Hi all.

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

We suggest that you log out everywhere. You'll find this option by scrolling down here. Afterwards, reinstall the app on your device (you'll need to download your tunes again if you have Premium). Once this process is completed, restart your device before launching Spotify again.

Let us know if the issue still persists. 

AndresMModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau
Marked as solution

Problem was finally fixed.

Thank You a lot for this.

Suggested posts