Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reporting a bug for the windows player

Reporting a bug for the windows player

I've been bothered by a bug the last week or so.

When I listen to a playlist on the spotify player on windows (7), it suddenly stops playing from time to time.

My internet connection is stable and I can press play with once, but as I do the player start playing the second last playlist I listened to.

Quite annoying as I have to go back and find the playlist I was listening to once more.

Please check this out.

And make a better way of reporting bugs! You're bragging of having over 50 million active users, and with this customer base it's preposterous not having a proper bug submitting page. This should be a 2 minute task for a random guy, instead I used 10 minutes searching for it to no end and another 5 minute having to make this community profile and making a post... Are you kidding me?

2 Replies

If yoh have got the Spotify app on another device the problem is most likely because of the connect feature of Spotify. By switching your other devices or the Spotify apps into offline mode you should atleast be able to enjoy the music without random pausing until it gets fixed.

Ok, thanks for the heads up.
Still I see this only as a short term fix though, as it would be a nuisance having to turn on and off the spotify offline mode.
But I'll try this in the meantime.

Suggested posts