Country

México 

Device

Laptop HP 

Operating System

Windows 8.1

My Question or Issue

Hello! Please help!

I´m trying to install Spotify to my PC with windows 8.1 but when I download the program of the official site, this message appears: "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information"

Thanks!

2 Replies

Hey @tonylocu.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this on the Community - we'll be happy to help you out with this.

If you are seeing a Runtime error, this is usually not an issue which is specific to a certain app (in this case Spotify), but rather it has something to do with the device you're using and the graphic driver that you have installed.

We've found a thread on the Microsoft support site here which should provide you with steps to troubleshoot this issue.

Hope that helps! Let us know how you get on and if you have any other questions. We'll be right here 🙂

Hi Peter!

I read the possible Microsoft solution, but what Microsoft say is that I have to uninstall all software I have and then problem should be solved... but there's a risky solution because of the consequences .

I'll find another solution 😕

Thank you so much for the reply

Suggested posts