SPOTIFY WILL NOT PLAY MORE THAN 5 ARTISTS

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

WINDOWS 10 PC

My Question or Issue

I have been a premium Spotify member for YEARS. At least 4 or 5 years now. First of all, Spotify's dowturn started when they removed the "Songs" tab, showing all the songs you have by saved artists. They took this away for some stupid reason, which removed about 1500 songs from my library simply because I hadn't 'liked' the song. So beyond stupid and frustrating. It threw all 3500 songs of mine into the 'liked playlist', which was a bit of a pain in the ass and I permanently lost music because i couldnt recall 4000 songs of the top of my head to retrieve the ones i couldn't remember, but whatever. 

So keep in mind i have 3500+ SONGS and whenever i shuffle my "liked playlist" IT WILL NOT PLAY MORE THAN 5 ARTISTS. These 5 artists all together have about 120 songs, so I skipped through all the songs, and all the sudden the song wouldnt change. I reached the end of the 120 songs, and there was supposedly NOT another 3380 songs to play after that???? When the song ended it went to the "more music like this" radio station instead of the 3500 F*CKING SONGS THAT I SPECIFICALLY HAD TO FIGHT FOR JUST TO KEEP ON MY FCKN SPOTIFY. The only way I can get a proper shuffle is playing a song in the MIDDLE of my "liked playlist" so it will properly shuffle to artists that arent the 5 artists it consistently plays. I am so beyond **bleep** at what Spotify has become, I've paid them HUNDREDS of dollars over the years, and they're making it so fckn difficult to do ANYTHING on here. Bring back my "songs" tab, it was working fine, and I'm missing so much music, and FIX SPOTIFY SO IT WILL PLAY MORE THAN 5 OF MY FCKN ARTISTS. This is so frustrating, as you can tell, I just want a quality app to listen to music. Thats all. Theres always a fkn issue. I've tried everything from logging out and back in, reinstall, idk what to do anymore. I cant fix it. I just hope a DEV sees this and posts like these so they can realize their flaws.

0 Replies

Suggested posts