Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

STILL doesn't allow explicit playback

STILL doesn't allow explicit playback

Why have you guys STILL not addressed the bug that people have been reporting since 2017 where you cannot enable/disable explicit playback on desktop. I had it off on my phone now I cannot listen to certain tracks on the desktop and the desktop app has no way to enable. This has been brought up numerous times and you guys ask the version and OS (as if that makes a difference) and then lock the thread and ignore the issue.

2 Replies

Hey there @JoshWobbles,

thanks for posting in the community !

As wrriten on this help page about Explicit Content more devices are coming soon.

You can always walk through the "Ideas" section and help promoting ideas such as this one and have them reach the top of the least.

Many Spotify users around the world send their ideas, suggestions and request and they're always taken seriously.

I'm sure it'll be applied soon,

Have a great one 😃

Weve been asking for YEARS. a "soon" comment on a page means nothing. Fact is Spotify continues to ignore bugs and issues, if any staff actually scrolled back through the forum history you would see there are countless people with issues that you guys just stoped responding to that likely canceled their account becuase of the shoddy customer service.

Suggested posts