Premium

Country

US

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Win 10 64 bit

My Question or Issue

Scroll bar on the "Hello Internet" podcast is broken, If you scroll down to the bottom of the page it jumps up and down and bugs out. Gif of the bug.  I have replicated it on other computers as well. As far as I can tell its only this podcast that has this issue, but it has made it a little difficult to select episodes.

11 Replies

I'm experiencing the same issue on mac for a few months now. The scroll is super janky.

Plan
Premium

Country
UK

Device
Desktop (1.1.31.703.g256add22)

Operating System
MacOS 10.15.1

Still broken in 1.1.35.458.g891674f3

Happens in every podcast list I've seen, it's not an isolated issue. Any answers or solutions to this problem?

Please look into this, it's very annoying. Same system info as OP, seems to happen to Hello Internet but not to others for me.

Same issue here, it has been a problem for awhile for me and it occurs on nearly every individual podcast I browse. It's only a problem on the desktop app.

Same issue here on windows 1909 64 bit.
version 1.1.39.612.g1e7e78a4

1.gif

Hey folks,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We're happy to shed some light on the situation.

The issue you're experiencing seems similar to the one mentioned here. We'd recommend adding your +VOTE and then clicking on Subscribe. That way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the same issue Win10 2004, best way to replicate is by hitting End key twice.

From memory Grey and Brady mentioned on podcasts over 100 episodes loose some meta data but HI podcast from Overcast is hard coded not to loose this information.

So depending where Spotify get the meta data from may explain why its acts this way only on this podcast as its special.

Hi,

Same here on desktop application MacOS Catalina version 10.15.6, premium member.

I really love Spotify but the experience on these podcast episodes list page is really awful with the scroll bug.

I suspect the (supposed to be) smooth animation on the scroll responsible for this.

If I may give an additional thought about podcast matters, it's quite frustrating to find (by search) episodes from podcasts related to a specific word/theme and then no being able to find it in the episodes list of the selected podcast 😞 cause there is no filter input on a specific podcast list of episodes like on playlist for example, It could be really appreciated!

Thanks again for your great work, I really love Spotify 💚

This seems to have been fixed for me now that desktop has the same (similar?) UI as web.

Hu there folks,

Thank you for your replies in this thread. We just came across this thread.

@jimbo202 and @Yedrup, can you let us know if you're still experience this?

@lieuwe_berg - We're really glad to hear that everything works as it should for you again 🙂 Yes, your absolutely right when it comes to the desktop app and the web player.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts