Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Se reinicia mi playlist

Se reinicia mi playlist

Plan

Premium

Country

México

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hola lo que pasa es que desde hace unos días cuando le doy play a mis canciones guardadas comienza a reproducir y cuando acaba 1 canción la siguiente canción es la ultima que guarde, después sigue reproduciendo normal, pero cuando escojo otra canción de las guardadas, acaba y vuelve a pasar lo mismo. (se reproduce la ultima canción que guarde y sigue como si se hubiese reiniciado la reproducción) ayuda pls

7 Replies

Hola @alejandro_gonzl, bienvenido a la Comunidad de Spotify!

No te preocupes, vamos a intentar resolver el problema.

Lo primero de todo que te voy a pedir es que reinstales Spotify, muchas veces una simple reinstalación de la aplicación soluciona los problemas.

Si después de reinstalar Spotify sigues teniendo ese problema házmelo saber, también agradecería que si no se soluciona, me dijeses cuál es la versión de Spotify que estás usando.

Me pasa lo. Mismo desde el día de hoy en mis dos celulares, escucho música y cuando termina regresa al inicio de mis canciones, actualice y reinicie mi células ayuda

Hey there @Fena1,

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

This is an issue we're aware of and that the relevant team is currently working on a fix. We suggest you add your +VOTE to this ongoing issue and subscribe to the thread. That way you'll be notified with all the future updates on that case. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Give us a shout if you need help with anything else!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Se reinicia la play list ya reinicie, ya desinstale y reinicie borre cache borré datos adjunto vídeo https://youtu.be/3nHIgmWSLgY

Tengo el mismo Problema 

Hey @Mendez18,

Thanks for your reply.

Currently, we have two reported inconveniences regarding this kind of behavior. If perhaps you noticed this inconvenience on a computer, most likely it's related to what was reported in this thread

If you noticed this behavior on a mobile device, it's perhaps related to what was reported to the tech team in this thread. So, that being said, we encourage you to check both threads and subscribe to the one that fits better your scenario. You'll find the info we'd need you to send us in the messages at the top of both threads. 

If none of the above fits your case, would you mind sending us the make/model and OS of the affected device along with the Spotify version you are running? It'd be really helpful if you send us a detailed description of what you're seeing in your side, with as many details as possible.

We'll be here if anything else comes up.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Tengo el mismo problema en todas mis playlist 

Suggested posts