Country

Sweden

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi all!

I've recently managed to do something that drives me crazy. All my search results on my pc show up as icons arranged in rows and columns with annoying thumbnails for each result. 

I've tried finding out what I managed to do to make this happen. Previously I had my search results in a neat list which was easy to browse quite fast.

I haven't found any way of reversing this.

Please let me know if you know what I have accidentally managed to do and how to reverse it.

Thanks in advance!

4 Replies

Hey @Agragor! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

I actually never heard about this.

Have you tried reinstalling your app? If not here's a step by step tutorial.

Let me know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

Hiya! Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the ideas.

I did an uninstall and an install as per instructions (with a reboot od the computer inbetween). The problem still remains.

I've attached a partial screenshot how the main area looks like after I have made a search. Previously it was a longer list which I could browse before having to select (define) artist, song, or playlist for the particular search. Now it's just icons (Images).

spotiy problem.JPG

@Agragor 

Hmm, that looks really weird.

I've escalated your issue to the support. I will reply to this thread again with help soon. ^^

Peace

@Agragor 

You're testing the new design. I'd suggest the vote on this idea here, and it will be maybe switched back again. ^^

Peace

Suggested posts