Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Search results stuck on last search

Search results stuck on last search

I downloaded Spotify onto my Windows 7 PC, and I keep getting an error when using the search function. I am able to search once or twice just fine. Then, if I try to search again, no matter what I type in, it will show the search results from the previous search. [Ex: If I search for "Iron Maiden," I will get the results for "Iron Maiden." If I come back twenty minutes later and search for "Adele," I will only get results for "Iron Maiden.")

The error seems to "reset" if I close the player or log off, but I use Spotify heavily and do not want to have to close and reopen it multiple times per session. Any ideas on how to permanently fix this issue?

1 Reply

I'm having the same issues since forever! Honestly, the desktop version is horrible, just bad, serious. Makes me think twice about paying for the service. This program is bad, just bad. And I bet they'll tell you to clean your cache because no matter the problem, this seems to the only viable "solution" around here. I'm getting tired 😕 Spotify turns music listening into a torturing activity. Spotify doesn't last for a whole hour without experiencing a bug. You can't just put a service/software out there like that. 

Suggested posts