Premium

Country

Poland

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows10

My Question or Issue

In the Web player I can't search any song. Idk if my computer just doesn't like Spotify, because this is another thing that doesn't work, or what. I used to use the app but because my problem with it wasn't solved, I had to switch on the Web player. And everything was fine until a week ago. I wanted to search a song I didn't have in my library or any playlist but the moment I started writing its title, came up the red stripe informing me that "Unfortunately there showed up an error. Load again." Well, "load again" option didn't work either. I thought it may have been something wrong with my connection or so but today I tried to search something again and the situation is the same. I tried to open Web player in the incognito card but without any improvement. What should I do?

9 Replies

Hi! I have exactly the same problem. I used to listen to music on the spotify app on my laptop, but suddenly I couldn't listen to songs anymore and all my playlists were empty. I had to switch to web player. And for some days now I can't research anything and I have the same message "load again", but nothing happens.

it doesnt work for me either, only way to find a song on spotify webplayer is to search spotify search :enter song name+artist name: and hope the link to the song on spotify shows up just make sure you are logged in and make a playlist for the song if you find it otherwise the spotify search bar in the webplayer wont work for some reasson this was the only work around i found untill theres a fix

heres how i did itPhantom_Rogue_1_0-1573591021309.png

Phantom_Rogue_1_1-1573591037538.png

Phantom_Rogue_1_2-1573591054860.png

Attempting to revive for a solution cause I'm having the same issue.

I have the exact same issue. I suddenly couldn't play songs in the spotify program, so I switched to the web player of spotify. But then I discovered I couldn't search for songs. It's really tiresome to have all this problems, I hope they one day will fix this because I'm paying and not getting what I'm paying for basically.

By the way I tried to switch browser, normally use firefox and then tried microsoft edge but it still didn't work. Don't know if any of you had success doing that?

I actually found a solution maybe.

It worked for me and a few others.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Cannot-search-artists-or-songs-Webplayer/m-p/495007...

I actually just did that and it worked, thank you for suggesting it though 🙂 fixed both the program and the web player

Unfortunately it didn't work work for me

Hi! Does anyone know how to do an exact (not advanced with 999 results) search in web version properly? these options with "quotes" or "AND" don't help

Suggested posts