Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

See who's following playlists.

See who's following playlists.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Dell Inspiron 3650

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I know this has been a thing in the past, and when you removed it, there was a workaround, but can we please be able to see who's following what we make? I imagine it's a problem for a lot of people. My idea would be to click/tap the (# followers) button and be brought to either a seperate page or a large drop-down where we could see who is following it, and be able to go to their profile (in case we wanted to) to see their tastes. 

I realize this has already been discussed, but it's an old post so I wanted to revitalize it. Thanks.

InkedCapture_LI.jpg
2 Replies

Hey @fauxroux, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

That feature isn't avialable yet but you can give your support to this idea.

Hope it helps 🙂

@Loxer wrote:

Hey @fauxroux, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

That feature isn't avialable yet but you can give your support to this idea.

Hope it helps 🙂

Was there a reason that it was taken off in the first place? Per se contract with Facebook? It would not be hard to implement as they've done it before... It just seems like Spotify doesn't take people's concerns very seriously anymore (sorry if I'm being rude). Also it might be already in the works, but the Spotify app could use a little bit of an overhaul. Google Chrome and The Weather Channel App (for iPhone at least) have done a great job with their redesigns. 

Suggested posts