Announcements

Selected podcasts not playing (yet again).

Highlighted

Re: Selected podcasts not playing (yet again).

Casual Listener

I'm having the same issue trying to get the Teen Creeps podcast to work. I hit play on certain episodes and they never play. It doesn't work on web player, desktop app, or android app. Signing out/signing back in, clearing cache, resetting, closing and reopening, reinstalling - none of them are working.

Highlighted

Visitor

The same thing is happening to me. Late Night Shots won't play, either episode. They show up with times and everything, but I can't get anything to happen when i click play.

Highlighted

Same issue here, Spotify Premium, Samsung phone, trying to play through the HEOS system to my Denon AVR, That Peter Crouch Podcast. It will play on the phone but as soon as I try and play it through anything else it won't play. No errors or anything but the play button doesn't do anything. Others will work tho, I tried it with the Athletico Mince podcasts and they work fine. Btw this podcast works fine through HEOS using the TuneIn app so it seems like a Spotify issue.

Highlighted

Visitor

Yes I am having the same issue on Premium,it only started last  week - I can not play "The Daily" and "Digital Planet" podcasts on tablet or desktop

SUGGESTED POSTS