Premium

Country

United States

Device

Asus Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Since the recent Spotify update for mobile, on my laptop my display is acting like it's a tablet.  I can't sort playlists by artist, date added, title, etc.  Friend activity is completely gone, when I go to the settings there's a lot of missing options that should be there on PC.  I was curious so I made another account, and all of that stuff shows up on it so I'm pretty confused.  Please help!!! This is really frustrating.

Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (7).png
1 Reply

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

If you created a new Spotify account with the same Windows 10 laptop as well as the same internet connection which you use for your "main" account but haven't experienced the same issues, there might be something wrong with the "main" account itself. 

At this point, it'd be great for you to get in touch with our folks in the Support team to see how the situations of these two accounts can be deal with. You can contact them by following the steps featured in the Write to us section here. 

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts