Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Show Album art next to song (Desktop)

Show Album art next to song (Desktop)

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

How can I make the desktop app show the album art next to the song like on the phone?

On desktop it very "texty" and I'm definitely more a visual person.

I like how on the phone it shows the album art that way just a quick glance over I can select a song.

The current desktop UI is not the best, even the web player is nicer.

Wolfleader101_0-1597490446760.png

1 Reply

Hey there @Wolfleader101,

Welcome to the Community!

Currently you cannot change the way song lists for albums and playlists are displayed in the Desktop app. You can see the album art next to the song title only when you're looking at the Popular selection of songs on an Artist profile. 

Spotify constantly strives to improve the user experience with its features and the easiest way to achieve this is by regular app updates. That’s why we appreciate you taking the time to share your suggestion with the Community. 

If you think other users might also like it, go ahead and create an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

We also suggest checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented :slightly_smiling_face: 

Hope this helps. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out again.

Have a great day!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts