Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Show all 'Made for you' Playlists

Show all 'Made for you' Playlists

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

PC

Operating System

Win10

Version

1.1.58.820.g2ae50076-a

My Question or Issue

Currently in my 'Made for' section on my homepage I see

Daily Mix 1

Daily Mix 2

Daily Mix 3

Daily Mix 6

Daily Wellness

And there seems to be no way of accessing Mix 4 or 5, or my Monday 'Discover Weekly' / Friday 'Release Radar', or any of the other personalized lists Spotify generates. These account for a lot of my Spotify listening time, so if they are no longer available I don't know why I'm even bothering paying.

As seen in the image attached, the 'Throwback' section below has a link to 'See all', why not the 'Made for you' section?

madefor.JPG
13 Replies

It is strange. I have looked at It and It shows everything to me. It is maybe problem of Your account.

Hi there @N_M_N,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Even when not all Made for You playlists are shown in the Home page, you should still see the option See All. In this case, try logging out, restarting your device, and logging back in.

If that doesn't do the trick, we recommend running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. We also suggest downloading the app again from the Microsoft Store.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Huh, look what happens when you squash the Spotify app window as thin as it will go - you have something wonky in your 'responsive scaling' code. This will do as a workaround for now, but please put it on the 'to fix' list.

spot2.JPG

Hey @N_M_N,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

We're glad to know that it was sorted out and thanks for letting us know about that. Some options or info may appear/disappear depending on the app window size. However, we'll make sure to forward it to the right folks to be looked into.

If you need a hand with anything else, give us a shout.

Have a good one!

CarlosEModerator

I've noticed the same issue ("See all" link not available in the "Made for you" section) using the web player. The workaround of resizing the window proposed by N_M_N works. Although, in the browser it's probably easier to just type in "genre/made-for-x" in the address bar.

@CarlosE wrote:
We're glad to know that it was sorted out

I would not call a problem "sorted out" just because there are known workarounds. The issue should be resolved by making sure the "See all" link is available whenever "Made for you" category has more items than are currently displayed.

Given that the first post includes platform/version details should I submit a separate report specifically for the web player or is this thread enough to track the problem across different clients?

Hey @vpan,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

Since you seem to be experiencing a similar issue as the original poster, we'd recommend continuing the discussion here - that way it would be easier to keep all the relevant information in one place. We'd indeed appreciate more info on your setup - the make and model of your device, as well as your browser.

Also, does this happen with an incognito window? Sometimes the cache and cookies stored in your browser can cause such behavior and this is an easy way to avoid them. How about when using the desktop app, does the button appear then?

Lastly, you're able to see all personalized playlist when you navigate to Search>Made for you, correct?

Keep us posted. 

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

@Mihail wrote:

We'd indeed appreciate more info on your setup - the make and model of your device, as well as your browser.

I'm currently using Firefox 78.12.0esr (64-bit) on Debian 10.10. As I use Spotify on laptops I don't believe the make and model has any relevance. The issue is reproducible on more than one different laptop.

@Mihail wrote:

Also, does this happen with an incognito window? Sometimes the cache and cookies stored in your browser can cause such behavior and this is an easy way to avoid them. How about when using the desktop app, does the button appear then?

I can confirm the issue is reproducible in Firefox Private Browsing mode. I do not use the desktop app, but the OP of this thread reported the issue for the desktop client.

@Mihail wrote:

Lastly, you're able to see all personalized playlist when you navigate to Search>Made for you, correct?

Yes, "Made For You" is available in the Search view.

Hey @vpan,

Thanks for keeping in touch and for the extra info.

We've gone ahead and reported this to the teams in charge. Although we can't commit to a timeframe for when or if this will be fixed, in the meantime, you can access all your playlists through the Made for You section from the Search page.

If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

> We've gone ahead and reported this to the teams in charge. Although
> we can't commit to a timeframe for when or if this will be fixed

Thank you! I may ping this thread for updates periodically if the issue
annoys me enough. 🙂

Hey @vpan,

Bumping here to confirm, is this issue fixed on your end?

Keep us posted.

CarlosEModerator

Yes, the issue has not been reproducible for me for the last couple of weeks, so I assume it has been fixed. Thank you for addressing this minor, yet annoying issue!

Replying to mention that this issue is still present on the latest update of Spotify MacOS client. My setup is a 15" MacBook Pro 2017 running MacOS Big Sur 11.5.

Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 19.00.35.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-31 at 19.00.52.png

As you can see, in the first image the "SEE ALL" option is not visible in front of "Made for Alireza Moradi" section (both in full screen or windowed mode with a large width) although most of the playlists are not accessible. But resizing the window to a smaller width brings the option back (second image).

Hey @alireza1044,

Thanks for getting in touch about this.

We've passed your info on to the right team. In the meantime, make sure to keep the app updated so you don't miss out on any improvements.

The Community is here for you if there's anything else!

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts