Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle playing the same artist multiple times in a row, but only backwards from the start

Shuffle playing the same artist multiple times in a row, but only backwards from the start

Whenever I start a shuffle play on a playlist, the shuffle looks normal in the queue -- but if I keep moving back to the previous songs, they are almost all by the same artist until after about 20 or so songs when it goes back to a normal shuffle. This happens on both my laptop and my phone, and it only happens with one artist: Paul Jones. This carries through any playlist I make with his songs in it, and doesn't happen in playlists without his songs. This also happens in Songs but much less severely, with at most 4 or 5 songs in a row being from Paul Jones.

After rewinding through dozens of songs; the error seemed to cool down after this.After rewinding through dozens of songs; the error seemed to cool down after this.unknownI started the playlist with 2019 Guy. Nearly every song before it for a good while was by Paul Jones.I started the playlist with 2019 Guy. Nearly every song before it for a good while was by Paul Jones.Going forward from 2019 Guy, the shuffle is normal.Going forward from 2019 Guy, the shuffle is normal.

Here's the additional info if needed:

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Acer Aspire A515-51, LG K10

Operating System

Windows 10, Android 7.0

0 Replies

Suggested posts