Free

Country

USA

Device

(ASUS PC)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I was playing music on Spotify than I ran into this issue when some songs/track that are avable but will not play. There is a speaker saying its playing but the progress bar/song timer don't move. This happens on the whole album as well.

I'm trying to play Jimmy Buffett.  None of the songs on the Floridays album will play.

Also the next JB album will not play as well.  

Things Tryed:  Uninstalled Spotify, did a clean install. 

That didn't work. Uninstalled it again this time I used Revo Uninstaller because it dose a more through job and cleans out everything. did another clean install of Spotify app. Still no dice. 

So why will it not play? 

UPDATE: Now none of the songs in Jimmy Buffett will play now.

JB1.png
JB2.png
4 Replies

Hey @Timko67,

This would be quite frustrating! Let's go through some basic troubleshooting and see how we go! 🙂

1. Do you get any error messages?
  2. Have you tried restarting your computer?

If you have any other information you think may be relevant, please let me know!

Thanks! 🙂

Yes Revo Uninstaller automatically reboots PC.

No I get no error message whatsoever.

I also tryed to listen on the webplayer on both firefox and chrome

and it will not play on the Jimmy Buffett but strangely it will 

play with any other artist I choose. What happen, did Jimmy Buffett block me?

It could be possible that Jimmy Buffet's catalog is no longer available to you, but I'll have a look and see what I can find out for you! 🙂

Hey @Timko67,

This is a very weird issue, from what I have found, you should be able to listen to his songs and artists cannot block you from listening to their tracks.

I'm going to pass this onto the right people for you and I'll let you know if we can find anything!

Thank you for your patience! 🙂

Suggested posts