Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some Questions about creating Playlists

Some Questions about creating Playlists

Plan Premium

Country Austria

Windows 8.1 Desktop

My Question or Issue

My song library on Spotify now includes about 1000 songs and I would like to organize them now in playlists.
Why is not it possible to mark multiple songs and move them all together to a playlist? Why only one by one?
Why can I just copy the songs to playlists and not move them so that they are gone in the list of individual songs? To make it easier to keep track of which songs are already in a playlist and which are not.

3 Replies

Hey there,

Moving multiple playlists on desktop is actually possible. Open your desktop client and go to the songs page. Hold shift or command and start selecting songs from the list. After you selected the ones you want to move to a specific playlist, right click somewhere on the center and select add to playlist. That should do the trick.

If you want to “move” songs to playlists (remove them from your library to move them to separate playlists) after doing the steps above, right click on them again and select remove. They should all get removed from your library but not your playlists.

Hope this helps 🙂

But that do not work with Spotify in Chrome Browser!

Hey there,

Please try using the Desktop Client on your computer and not the web player. You can click here to download it.

Cheers.

Suggested posts