Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some of my musics dissapear in my library

Some of my musics dissapear in my library

Hello,

I'm using Spotify premium in France since 2 month and I add some musics in my library.

But I realise when I start the playlist "daily mix (1/ 2... whatever)" I can see some music I know  are not in my library but I add them before, from 1 week, 2 week or more. So I add the same music once again and "like" them because I have the featuring of like only on the "daily mix", not in the other public/private playlist.

This is uncomfortable because I can't remember all the music I add so I loose some music for ever (until I find them and I re-add them).

I see this problem appear when music I add are shuffle with other random music in the "daily mix". For a example I have some Muse music in my library but I never found Muse musix in the "daily mix" so Muse will never dissapear of my library.  This append only with the music shuffle in "daily mix" playlists.

This appear on the Spotify app on Windows 10, I don't see problems like that on the Android app but it's because I never see the full playlist on mobile, just the running song.

So I don't know what to do with that, anyone have the same problem ? Any solution ?

Thank you !

4 Replies

Hey @Hayce, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll definitely be able to help out 🙂

When you like a song from your Daily Mix, it should automatically get added to Your Library. If this isn't happening for you, try logging out and back in to see if it helps.

Also, make sure you're not getting a message about your collection being full. If you're getting this, you'll need to remove some tunes from Your Library before adding more.

Hope that helps.

Hello David,

Thanks for your help but I have some news on my problem.
First of all I think there was a problem with my music already liked dissapear of my library but that was not the problem.

Now I see "another" problem, my music doesn't dissapear of my library, they just appear twice, the problem is here because when I listen some Daily mix, Spotify give me some music who are already in my library but the musics are posted by another person.

So that's why I think my music were deleted, because I see some music I know without the like, if I like them they just appear twice in my library, one is coming from my daily mix, one is coming from another playlist/research in Spotify.

This is not a problem aswell now I know what happend but this is not really easy for a newbie in Spotify so maybe the Spotify team need to think about it.

Regards.

Hey @Hayce.

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

That's odd. Does this only happen with tracks from Daily Mix? What about playlists like Release Radar or Discover Weekly? Also, sometimes tracks can be from different versions of an album. Can you make sure this isn't the case?

Let us know how it goes.

Hi David,

It's a simple problem who appear only when Spotify think I don't know a song who I already know (So it append in daily mix, discovery week...).
I take a simple screen for showing you what is the problem, I tape in the searchbar of my library a keyword for one of the song I like twice (because when I listen the song and I see it was not liked I like it again.

So we can see the same song twice, juste the title and the album change for "/ /" in the middle and not "//".

I think this can append for so many people who don't really know this problem and that's not really clear for the user.

I hope Spotify can do something for making her app clear, for me my subscription will get off wednesday so I think I have finish with Spotify, that's was pretty cool, except the little problems like that.

Regards

2018-08-27_11-05-54.png

Suggested posts