Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some songs are saved in "Your Music" but when I visit the artist's page they aren't saved

Some songs are saved in "Your Music" but when I visit the artist's page they aren't saved

I was listening to "Your Daily Mix" today when the song "My Doorbell" by The White Stripes came on. The player said I hadn't saved the song and showed the album was "Get Behind Me Satan". I visited the artist's page and scrolling through I found that absolutely none of the songs were checked. I've saved several The White Stripes songs in the past.

When I visited "Artists" under "YOUR MUSIC" and scrolled down to the W's I found The White Stripes, and when I clicked it it showed I had several of the band's songs saved including "My Doorbell" from "Get Behind Me Satan".

This has been happening to me a lot for various bands such as "Radiohead" and many others. I've lived with it up 'til now by just unchecking everything from a particular band in "YOUR MUSIC" then rechecking them in the artist's page. But I'm tired of this and finally decided to ask about it here.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

0 Replies

Suggested posts