Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some spotify songs won't load

Some spotify songs won't load

I'm using spotify premium version 1.0.93.244.g1e3a05e7 on Windows 10. 

When i try to listen to music some songs will load and others will be stuck at 0:00. I've tried everything to fix it like turning of hardware acceleration and high quality streaming and a clean reinstall of spotify. Only the clean reinstall of spotify fixed the issue, but only for a while. The problem always comes back for whatever reason. I've had this problem for a week and it's getting really annoying i need help.

3 Replies

Hey @Rank0, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Does this happen with a few songs, or does this happen to all the songs you try to play? Also, does using a different Spotify account help?

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I haven't tried using a different account but i know that my friends spotify premium on windows 10 works as it should. Also my mobile version of spotify premium works normally as it should.

It happens on a lot of songs, some songs will play normally and others will be stuck at 0:00 so i'll just skip them but it's really annoying. I can play songs from my playlists but i get the problem when i try to listen to songs from an artist. 

@Rank0.

Thanks for the info! 

Could you try another reinstallation of the app following these steps? Let me know how you get on 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts