Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone at Spotify better read this!!!!!

Someone at Spotify better read this!!!!!

Dear Spotify,

I feel like you are all robots. Spent 10 minutes to find a way to contact you, none. "Let our bot answer your questions" FOR REAL??? Even this community is a joke of a site, I've spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out how to make a new post. Please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!! use all the money you get from us and FIX your **bleep** problems!!! No, sorry, you cannot do that from the app, we know it's not ideal. Oh, sorry you can't do this either. Oh sorry. My car android head unit keeps cutting off, even though it has all the internet in the world (found out it's a known problem). Like WHAT???? Now my **bleep** windows 10 app keeps resizing at a Hulk size whenever I minimize it and bring it back up. Said to myself: ok, stupid Windows Store app...uninstall, install your own app, same thing....So now, whenever I want to minimize the app, I prefer closing it. Yeah I know, you are sorry and that is not ideal. So DO SOMETHING!!!! Or, Apple Music, here I come 🙂 It's a shame, cause the app is good, the features are nice, the recommended section is killer, but the problems are unbearable...

1 Reply

Hey @DannyRoman,

Thank you for your post and feedback. We're sorry that you feel this way. We're here for you and we'd gladly do what we can do to help.

When it comes to the issues with your desktop app we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This is different from a quick reinstall and could be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. 

We also suggest that you uninstall och then redownload Spotify on your Android head unit.

Let us know how everything goes so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to. We're always one reply away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts