Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs are being auto-added to my playlist?

Songs are being auto-added to my playlist?

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

For some reason, spotify is automatically adding songs to one of my playlists. If I listen to my playlist "Retrowave", spotify will "re-add" the song and put it to the top of the list and play the song again. If I listen to another playlist "Night Rider", it will add every song that was played after it was finished.

I've changed my password and have reset my devices so that only my phone and desktop have access to my account. This only happens when I am listening on my desktop. I have looked through all of my settings and haven't found anything on auto saving or adding new songs to this one playlist. No one has access to modifying any of my playlists. I cannot figure it out and it is frustrating me since this only started happening the past week or two.

1 Reply

Hey there @syrus_draco!

Thanks for reaching out to us. This doesn't sound right and we'll help you out.

Can you start off by logging in on your Account page and going to ''Apps'' in the menu on the left side? 

There you can see all third party apps that are connected to your account and we'd recommend that you "Remove Access" for the apps that you don't recognize.

It's also a good idea to clear your cache with the steps here.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be here if you have any questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts