Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs keep adding to my playlists. Only Yas T songs.

Songs keep adding to my playlists. Only Yas T songs.

Plan

Free

Country

Turkey

Device

(PC)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I have this problem for now like a month now and I want it to stop. This Yas T guy keep adding his songs to all my playlists that created and it started to bug me.

image.png
5 Replies

Hi there @Bekir_KL,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

I would suggest taking further protection steps to strengthen your account.

In order to do so, please follow the steps provided here and here.

Give it 24-48 hours and let me know if anything have changed.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Keep me posted 🙂 

I'm having the same problem, a bunch of Yas T and A.K. songs that I have never heard of added to every single one of my playlists and random playlists that I've never listened to are suddenly on my list now as well.

Hey @Kwillingham4,

Thanks for letting us know about this! 

We want you to know we've passed this info on to the right teams and they're looking into it. 

Meanwhile you should make sure to follow the steps provided by @ OneByBoo to ensure your account is safe.

Feel free to always reach out to us about Spotify-related questions and when in need of help with the app.

Have a good day!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I have the exact same problem with additional "artists" added: "A.K" and "OPNESSGG" (has YouTube channel with gaming exploits...)

I've had this problem months ago and today again, and the person also requested an e-mail with a Spotify logon button.

And yes, I've logged off everywhere and resetted my password multiple times, and blocked the "artists".

But this is clearly an exploit within Spotify, which is a security issue.

I hope Spotify can take the security up a notch, cause this ruins the quality of the product.

Same thing. Same artist. Second time it has happened. Even after changing password

Suggested posts