Songs load slow and stop / start

Highlighted

Re: Songs load slow and stop / start

mms16

I also see this issue with spotify premium and I have 250mbps synchronous wired internet (I get about 26,000kb/sec downloads from other sites so I am 100% sure it's not my connection speed). I think the issue is simply that Spotify's servers are not fast enough with  their ever increasing traffic  volume. As more people join I am sure they will invest in faster datacenters.

Highlighted

Peter__
Community Legend

@mms16 wrote:

I also see this issue with spotify premium and I have 250mbps synchronous wired internet (I get about 26,000kb/sec downloads from other sites so I am 100% sure it's not my connection speed). I think the issue is simply that Spotify's servers are not fast enough with  their ever increasing traffic  volume. As more people join I am sure they will invest in faster datacenters.

Spotify on the desktop version uses p2p technology to share tracks, so in theory the more people who use the service the faster it becomes. It is possible your connection has issues with p2p connections either due to a firewall or your ISP?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

betterservice

paying every month 10 Euros for such a desinterested service is a joke!

Highlighted

Baleno
Casual Listener

I fix the problem, for me was remote helper the guilty !

Highlighted

Wingman1
Casual Listener

its 2017 and there is no response on this. Shame. I am getting to the point of looking somewhere else for streaming music. 

SUGGESTED POSTS